The function of a Language Coach consists of:
- Identify structures to be developed, assimilated and consolidated.
- Assist in overcoming emotional limitations that hinder learning.
- Help establish clear and achievable goals from medium to long term.
- Propose a work plan (course program) and monitoring your progress.
- Provide tools to help students achieve their goals.
- Being an agent continuous encouragement and motivation.
- Develop the linguistic potential of its students in a gradually and continuous manner.
A Language Coach summarizes complementary qualities that allow its students to become active speakers and committed to their personal development, whether in individual or group lessons.
Please contact us to learn more about this distinctive and revolutionary teaching method.